After much procrastination, I’ve decided to go back and fix up some of the bugs / add the features requested by you guys. I hope I managed to fix the “number” bug that some are facing in this coming release.
If there’s anyone is kind enough to test out whether the new bug fix, really fix the numbering bug, please leave a comment/send me an email 🙂
What to expect:
- Numbering bug fix
- Keeping track of data even after the sms/call records are deleted (haven’t really found a efficient solution for this yet, but I’m working on it)
- Able to keep track of calls made during certain period and disregard other periods
- Counting SMS more than 160 chars as more than 1 SMS even though it is a single sms